Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Australia Lovin

Some of our Wallabe team, mostly UCLA kids with one Cal Poly friend!
I'm so excited for our team! They're all so great in different ways!

Lord, I lift up a prayer for our team at this moment. I pray that they are relying on you and solely you for their needs and wants! I know we are all going through stress with raising support, but I pray that you give them peace in their hearts. I pray for our leadership, that they will be vessels that you will directly use to guide us through preparation and the trip itself. I pray for those who are financially struggling. I pray that they trust fully in your mighty works and know that you will get them through any situation that comes their way. If it's in your will Lord, you will get every single one of us to Australia! Lord, I pray that with these last weeks of school, we will glorify you in everything that we do! That we will shine YOUR light and proclaim YOUR name in our actions and words. Lord I pray for those missionaries in countries and local areas now. I pray for strenghth, guidance, health, and high-spirits! I love you Lord so much and I thank you for placing me in an area where I can publicly proclaim my love for you! I pray this in your son's name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment