Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How He Loves

While doing my bible study, I was listening to How He Loves (one of my favorite songs) & one part struck me today. There's this part where it's only instrumental & then all the sudden the tempo picks up and the chorus "Oh how he loves us! Oh how he loves us!" continues in & for me it meant something more than usual.
Through this time of support raising, I've forgotten that I'm not alone in this. I have a Lord God who is working everything out for me & has a great plan for me! And even though sometimes I forget how much he loves me, I always remember. Lately, I've felt like that instrumental part of the song - Still with the Lord, knowing He's there, but not exactly loving him or praising him for what he is doing. Then all the sudden, I feel this rush of peace, joy & happiness that floods my heart and my thoughts and I remember again how much I LOVE HIM. How much He is great! How all the glory goes to Him! And that He loves ME, out of all people. I am his child and he will guide me through an obstacle that I face.

Oh Lord, I love you & thank you for loving me.

Here I am humbled by the love that You give,
Forgiven so that I can forgive.
So here I stand,
Knowing that I am Your desire,
Sanctified by glory and fire.
And now I've found the greatest
love of all is mine,
Since You laid down Your life,
The greatest sacrife.

Majesty, Majesty.
Your grace has found me just as I am,
Empty handed but alive in your hands.
Forever I am changed by Your
love,
In the presence of Your Majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment