Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pray for healing

Well hello there! So I don’t think I’ll be able to do daily blogs anymore – cause life here is going by way too fast! Our days are long and I’m totally wiped out by the time we get back to the hostel. I usually fall asleep on the tram (; However, I will continue to highlight great moments and areas that need prayer.

One area that needs prayer right now is health. A couple of people on my team have gotten this sickness. Most were throwing up due to stomach issues. We don’t really know what it is, but it just has to take it’s course and pass. I am unfortunately one of the 5 that have it. I thankfully haven’t thrown up yet but I definitely have never felt this before. Ever since last night my stomach has been bubbly and has made me very weak. It rolled over to today in which I was told to stay back and have rest. Worst day ever! I love sharing on campus and to be restricted to a bed is not fun. I slept most of the day because I could barely stand up without feeling horrible. I am making myself move around more, take little walks down the hall, etc. However my stomach is still not feeling good. I am drinking lots of water but food is not an option. I have not been hungry at all today, but I forced myself to eat a granola bar. Another girl on my team is even worse.

Please be in prayer! Not only for my own sickness but for my other teammates’ sickness. I really hope that no one else gets sick, because after being sick, I don’t want anyone else to go through this. I know God is with me, but it’s very easy to be homesick, discouraged and sad when you’re sick in a foreign country. Please be in prayer for healing and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment