Monday, April 23, 2012

Hallelujah


Hallelujah what a Savior! 

Hallelujah:

Exclamation:
God be praised.
Noun:
An expression of worship or rejoicing.

"O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God."
(Psalm 59:17)
Lord, I praise you! You are God, you are Mighty, you are Strength, you are Love, you are Wisdom, you are many things Lord! I praise you in the time of working on Australia budget issues. I praise you in the midst of struggle, I praise you during this time because you are Worthy! 
"Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!" (Psalm 66:20)
You have not left me, you have not rejected my prayers. You have given me peace, strength, and the will to keep going. 

I love you Lord and I take this short moment in the day to say Hallelujah to Your Name! God be praised! There is no one like you God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment