Sunday, April 22, 2012

Online Giving

Hey all! 
       I didn't take advantage of this last year, but there is an online way of giving directly to my Summer Project fund for Australia! Just go to this link https://give.ccci.org/give/5594860 and press give a gift! 
      The goal is still around $5,000 and I would be lying to you all if I didn't admit that it is definitely harder support raising this year. Doubts have filled my mind and stress has began to settle in my heart, but it's during these times that I'm desperately trying to cling unto the Lord. When these thoughts creep into my heart, I practice by setting my mind on things above and setting my heart on things above. I know that God is a MIGHTY God and that through my mere human eyes, yes, this goal seems impossible. But the Lord can work in amazing ways and I have to just rest on that truth that He will have His will be done. 
     I pray that those considering to give would give cheerfully and only if the Lord has placed upon your heart to give. I didn't mean for this post to be a time for complaining or begging, but rather for you all to see what truly lies in my heart. The Lord is giving me peace and rest through this process :) 

Bible verse for this post: 
"Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment